Air Safety Navigators (ASN) provides professional aviation advice and solutions to Corporate and Government clients seeking to identify, manage and mitigate their exposure to aviation risk. Air Safety Navigators focus is on client specific customised practical solutions, supporting the mining and petroleum industries as well as the aviation community.
The Company, formed in 2009, is Perth based and since that time has provided aviation assurance services to a multitude of core clients within Australia and overseas. Since 2009 ASN has conducted on site audit processes within Australia, PNG, Indonesia, South Africa, Zambia, Eritrea, Colombia, China, Japan, Pakistan, Singapore, Tonga, Thailand, India, and the Philippines. In addition to this, ASN has completed in excess of 100 desktop appraisals and provided specific consulting and aviation advisory services to clients as requested.
Safety standards vary across the aviation industry and our task is to work with clients and industry to achieve the necessary due diligence and safety outcomes expected for personnel and assets.
Our technical services and advice includes:
• Aviation Safety Audits
• Aviation Exploration Support
• Airborne Geophysics Audits, Risk Management and Planning
• Helicopter External Load Operations Safety Audits and Inspections
• Aerodrome and Helipad Inspections
• Risk Assessment and Mitigation
• Aviation Consulting
• Documentation Development Including Corporate Aviation Standards and Safety Management Systems
• Aviation Incident Investigation
• UAV Safety Services including safety audits and prequalification
• Offshore Helideck Audits
• Licensing of Ground to Air Radio Operators – AROCP
Air Safety Navigators are members of the following organisations:
• Helicopter Association International (HAI)
• International Airborne Geophysics Safety Association (IAGSA)
• The Association of Aviation Psychology of Australia (AAvPA)
• ISASI (International Society of Air Safety Investigators)
We provide both international and domestic services for our clients. Our global experience is depicted below.
Air Safety Navigators Pty Ltd is an Australian Registered Company ACN 139 279 600. Air Safety Navigators is an independent contractor and carries, Third Party Public Liability, Professional Indemnity, Management Liability, Workers Compensation and domestic and international Traveller Insurance.